Held tight with a ratchet tension system, our new line of Mooring Covers are designed to fit tightly under the rub rail without snaps or other fasteners. They install “in-water” in minutes with just a few simple steps. They have extra-long zippered cleat cutouts for tying boat to dock, which prevent rainwater and small pests from penetrating under the cover. And, they’re made from strong and durable yet lightweight solution-dyed polyester fabric — allowing the cover to fold easily and store in a small compartment. In short, they have all the bells and whistles that will both protect a boat and keep any boater smiling.
Plus, great for trailering and storage
- Towable under high-speeds, when tensioned properly and with extra safety straps incorporated.
- Will protect the boat and everything inside from all weather elements.
- Tensioning feature helps keep out most problematic animals or bugs during storage.
- Interior and gear is safely protected by a cover that requires no fasteners and is easy to take on and off.
Easy 1-2-3 Installation
- Integrated bow scoop on the front of the cover forces it to automatically register itself on the bow of the boat
- Telescoping support pole comes in a new integrated sleeve, making positioning and deployment quick & easy
- Simple ratchet system in the rear is tensioned so the cover fastens under the rub rail
Done! Ready for mooring, trailering, or storage.
And that's not all!
- No snaps!!
- Extra-long zippered cleat cutouts make tying the boat to a dock hassle free
- High-speed safety straps incorporated for extra hold under trailering conditions
- Vented to allow cover to breath
- When a matching Ameritex bimini top is used, cut-outs allow installation without removing the bimini, eliminating extra work and upholstery damage
Go back to previous page